29er Wheelset for sale ... complete

falmouthtony

Esteemed Pedelecer
29er wheel set for sale

Just noticed a post for someone wanting to build up a spare set but it seems he’s sorted now. This prompted me to see if anyone is interested in mine

Some time back, I decided I would like a spare wheelset for my 2014 Cube Reaction Hybrid Race 29 so that I could put thinner road tyres on for my tarmac rides and just change wheels, thereby avoiding the hassle of changing tyres.

Shortly after that the opportunity of a really good deal came up on a KTM bike.
So now I have an even better solution.
A trekking bike and a MTB, both with the same drivetrain, engine, battery etc.

This leaves me with a complete pair of very lightly used 29er wheels hanging up in the garage doing nothing.

They are complete with hubs, skewers, discs, tyres and 10 speed casette.
They are sunringle rims (with green flashes), Rapid Rob front tyre, Continental Trail King rear tyre, (both with little wear) 180 disc on front, 160 on rear. The 10 speed cassette is part of an XT drive train.

If this link works it should take you to a decent size photo of the bike:

http://www.damianharriscycles.co.uk/prod/ele_0017_cz/cube-reaction-hybrid-race-29-2014-electric-bike

Anyway, as I say, if they are of any interest to anybody who wants to make their 10 speed crank drive 29er into a dual function bike, just PM me and I'm sure we could agree a sensible price.

Cheers
Tony

Tip1

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 29, 2015
Hi,

Would these fit my Cube Attention 2015 29er?

Thanks

Ricky

Tip1

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 29, 2015
My rear set is this one

Shimano XT, RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow 10-Speed, direct mount

falmouthtony

Esteemed Pedelecer
29er wheel set for sale

Just noticed a post for someone wanting to build up a spare set but it seems he’s sorted now. This prompted me to see if anyone is interested in mine

Some time back, I decided I would like a spare wheelset for my 2014 Cube Reaction Hybrid Race 29 so that I could put thinner road tyres on for my tarmac rides and just change wheels, thereby avoiding the hassle of changing tyres.

Shortly after that the opportunity of a really good deal came up on a KTM bike.
So now I have an even better solution.
A trekking bike and a MTB, both with the same drivetrain, engine, battery etc.

This leaves me with a complete pair of very lightly used 29er wheels hanging up in the garage doing nothing.

They are complete with hubs, skewers, discs, tyres and 10 speed casette.
They are sunringle rims (with green flashes), Rapid Rob front tyre, Continental Trail King rear tyre, (both with little wear) 180 disc on front, 160 on rear. The 10 speed cassette is part of an XT drive train.

If this link works it should take you to a decent size photo of the bike:

http://www.damianharriscycles.co.uk/prod/ele_0017_cz/cube-reaction-hybrid-race-29-2014-electric-bike

Anyway, as I say, if they are of any interest to anybody who wants to make their 10 speed crank drive 29er into a dual function bike, just PM me and I'm sure we could agree a sensible price.

Cheers
Tony

A little bump if I may :)