3000w 72v bighit

Ljbuzz

Just Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Cheshire
custom built specalised big hit comp built around a month ago and only used a hand full of times. selling as i am currently building another bike up. bike is in verry good condition with 888 Forks and fox shock rebuilt with heavier springs and oil to compensate for exstra weight.

brand new parts as follows

juin tec brakes and 200mm rotors
Hope bashring
Stronger 24" front wheel fitted
Weponised chain tenchoner
Single speed 16t freewheel
Lizard skinz clamp on grips
3" tyres front and rear
Fiberglass battery holder

Electrical
Mxus v3 turbo rear hub motor with strong 24"rim
Grintec griffion v2 72v sinwave controller 40a output
Cycle analyst v3
Thumb type throttle
72v 15ah battery with 30Q cells strung together with .15x8mm ni plate max continuios output of 75A. less than 10 charge cycles
Waterproof connectors to motor.
Anderson powerpoles to battery
3a charger included
Regenerative breaking and rolling/downhill battery regeneration setup.

power output of 3360w at full charge
range i have done 15 miles offroading with next to no peddling with around a quarter battery left still left to go further. i have not tried going further yet as i have not used the bike much and over 2 hrs offroading is plent for me. it will do around 40/45mph on a flat surface and a tad more on a decline.

to ride it feels verry normal mountainbike like. all the weight is low down and towards the cranks so it lifts and acts just like a normal bike verry flickable with the exception of being able to coaster wheelie at 40mph. just to add it can be set to current uk restrictions for legal road use as easily as changing to 1 of 3 power profile on the cycle analsist.

asking for 2100GBP

pm me for contact number or to arrange to come and take a look