52v 28ah triangle battery/Conversion with hard case

CreativeSource

Pedelecer
Mar 2, 2017
Poole Dorset
Hi there
I just thought I would post for anyone, who like Myself, would find some interest in this topic, some photos of My bespoke ebike/(pedelec) build . From bog standard MTB to 48v and then 52v all within 8 months. The final design was days and weeks of Me, My very patient wife, next door neighbour Tony, and Mike at Motabitz in Ferndown Dorset all playing a part in this. The bike has two different sides to it...... I know I know! But it's staying I Love it!

I would love and very much value all your opinions on it guys, I for one am very excited and very proud of this project.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

CreativeSource

Pedelecer
Mar 2, 2017
Poole Dorset
Yeah thanks for that Douglas, I actually covered the frame because the battery was meant to be secured with Velcro straps which would of covered all the livery! But My wife designed an amazing alternative which not only looked better, but really secured the 9kg battery 100%. So in the end We left it covered and played with the look thereafter. Still can't decide which side to go with?
I do like your casing and that you’re using a Carrera frame. Well done!
Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Romanitox1

Just Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Hi there. You mention that you didn't use velcro straps to secure the battery. What exactly did you end up doing cause it looks sooo clean and thinking of getting the same battery but don't want the nasty straps

mr_ed

Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2022
What power is your hub drive? I like the carbon frame cover look.

Don't go too fast through Poole or you’ll catch a copper's eye.