6ft4 tall 23 stone which bike

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
Exciting! Have fun when it arrives.

If the council scheme (which sounds like a brilliant idea) offers you a particular lock, do make sure it's acceptable under any insurance cover you have on your bike, whether that's through your house policy or separate bike insurance. I have a separate bike policy and there are requirements based on the value of your bike - if it's worth more than £1.5K you need to have a lock with the Gold level under the "sold secure" ratings.

bigray69

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 1, 2016
swindon
Well done 2 rides out at lunch time first was 7.5 miles second 10.5 what a great bike to ride.
Used all modes eco, standard auto and high and ridden no assist. just a lovely bike well put together great components KTM def not cheapest on market but quality components alloy same as there motorbikes and paint quality excellent too.
thank god for interest free credit cards.
Off out again the joy of bike riding, rode down a lane to find the building they used for the hospital in downtown you would never have know it was there if in car.
bike now under house insurance extra 35 pound but worth it.

Reactions: LeighPing

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Looks nice. Next stop I recommend south cernly and having the mussels in the George. Great taste and good chips too.

• Informative
Reactions: IR772