700c front wheel e-hub conversion kits ?

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
Hi can anyone here provide link or information for a complete 700c front wheel ebike conversion kit with battery or able to buy battery ie 36v 13A or near only thing is would like it either shipped from EU ie Germany or in the UK any body know who can do this I would be grateful.

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Rear hub tends to feel more natural than front, I think because the bike is being pushed as it is on a bicycle, rather than pulled along. Some people do complain of traction problems, esp. up hill and fast cornering with front hubs. Rears are a bit more work if you need to fix a puncture out on the road. Fronts are generally easier to fit and remove. If you go front and have ali forks, please fit a torque arm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Torque-Arm-for-e-bike-Heavy-Duty-Stainless-Steel-12x10mm-electric-bike/222689463250

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
Rear hub tends to feel more natural than front, I think because the bike is being pushed as it is on a bicycle, rather than pulled along. Some people do complain of traction problems, esp. up hill and fast cornering with front hubs. Rears are a bit more work if you need to fix a puncture out on the road. Fronts are generally easier to fit and remove. If you go front and have ali forks, please fit a torque arm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Torque-Arm-for-e-bike-Heavy-Duty-Stainless-Steel-12x10mm-electric-bike/222689463250
thank you once again would I need a torque arm on the rear if ali or does this only apply to front ali forks ?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You should ideally fit two on a front hub and one on a rear.

Woosh bikes sell front and rear hub kits.
Yose power 28" front hub kit on site now any battery can be used.

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
Been riding a front hub for 6k miles now. It's true they can scrabble a bit on steep climbs if the surface is loose or mossy. Never had any problems high speed cornering but low speed tight manouvres have to be handled sensitively, I normally keep the brake slightly pulled to cut the motor. As for the feeling of being pulled along, can't say I've really noticed, probably too busy chortling my way up the hills.
Mine is an Ezee on Suntour alumunium forks. I have the supplied washers fitted and one torque arm. Fork dropouts were deep enough to accept the motor axle and tab wahers without modding and alls good.
DSCF2963.JPG
You may need to fit a bigger disc to prevent the caliper fouling the motor.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The only issue with Yose web site is they don't mention the hub winding (rpm).
Ideally this is helpful in choosing one for your needs.
The rear 350w comes in either 270 or 300rpm which Elifeshop lists them as and the front is listed as a 210rpm in a 26" rim so a 28" may be similar.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Very happy with our Woosh (as mentioned above), and with the help and advice they gave deciding and fitting.