A kindly man from wisper

al.b

Pedelecer
Feb 14, 2018
lancashire
Hi David
This is just a short note to thank you again for your kind deeds. I have used the 806 bike more times in the last 4 weeks than in the previous 18 months with the 705. It is a lovely bike and so easy to pack into my car. It loves hills but not inclines! Using pedal assist in level 3/4 not recommended the front wheel just spins and looses grip hence why you have moved it on the new 806 to the rear.
I will wait with bated breath when your new folder comes out later in the year with eagerness although I am probably to heavy for it. Love the new carbon MTB if only I was younger and more fit :(
I can only wish Wisper the very best and your good self and will continue to inspire other dementia suffers to get out and about, no marathons but very therapeutic.
I cant really review my 806 as it isn’t relevant to your latest 806 but happy to supply any end user reference.
Best Wishes
Alex

Buying an bike from a UK /Designer and Supplier should be about longevity and customer service not about a quick sale.It should be an ongoing relationship as suppliers can learn from end users pros and cons of certain bikes you won't find on the drawing board. Thanks to all the team at Wisper and especially David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks for your kind words Alex, I am pleased the bike is working well for you. Your 705Torque against which we swapped the 806Torque out for you was in such good condition that we will have no problem selling it on.

Be careful on grass and loose surfaces on the 806Torque FWD, the Torque motor is very powerful and may spin the front wheel. As you point out, that's the reason we moved the power to the back wheel on our later models.

Thanks too for your continued encouragement Tony!

All the best, David

Last edited:
Reactions: LeighPing