a2b deals

speculatrix

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 18, 2017
Cambridgeshire
I just ordered a Shima off A2B, my first electric bike. My employer is moving office and there will be no parking at the new one; also, with the worsening traffic an e-bike will be just as quick!

Anyway, they have a few listed here:
https://www.a2bshop.co.uk/Ex-Demo-Electric-Bikes/

But also a bunch on ebay here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/karl19670/m.html?_trksid=p3692

I have no affiliation with A2B other than as a customer waiting for my order. Apologies if posting this is the wrong thing to do.

minime

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2017
Hull
There bikes seem very expensive. Why don't go for something cheaper like the Cyclamatic C1? It costs around 500 and has similar specs.

nightrider

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
There bikes seem very expensive. Why don't go for something cheaper like the Cyclamatic C1? It costs around 500 and has similar specs.
just had a look at their accessories and their dual xl panniers look a complete rip-off £60, i am sure i have seen them on amazon for about £20

Lynette

Just Joined
Mar 31, 2017
China
Just checked the technical specification of folding e-bike, its the same with ours, the same motor, battery,and other configuration.
BUT the price is ..........more higher than us.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
The build quality of the A2B machines is very good, and their after-sales service has been exemplary, I've had cause to report a problem and Karl there replied to an email I sent (not expecting a reply) at 10pm last Sunday night!
It's not all about price. I'd rather pay more knowing i'm going to get quality, but above all great customer service.

Lynette

Just Joined
Mar 31, 2017
China
Sorry, i meant to say it in a nice way. when i was a bit younger price was my only driver, but now i'm older and grumpy, i prize customer service, and don't mind paying a bit extra.
you are right, I think your opinion stands for most of consumers'.
So more and more merchants work constantly to improve the service quality.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
That's very interesting. A bike such as the A2B Shima for £500 would be fantastic!
Do you have any more information on this Cyclamatic? stuff like what make and model are the brakes, groupset etc ?

speculatrix

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 18, 2017
Cambridgeshire
I bought two panniers and the frame from A2BShop; the panniers are very well made, and A2B cut me a sweet deal where I got a nice discount for buying all three at once.