Active line plus latest software

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Has anyone else had there Active line plus software updated recently ?

A week ago I had the latest version installed and now I can't feal any difference between sports & turbo. Previously there was a marked difference in assistance power between each mode but now sport & turbo feal the same, there still is a lower range shown on the display in turbo mode so there may be a something going in the software.

Any Active line plus owners out there ?

MikeS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2018
funny you should say that because I have owned an active Line Plus for about 6 weeks and therefore may have the latest software already. Often I notice no difference between sport and turbo, but then there are occasions when I think I do. I did wonder whether the system was switching between them automatically depending on the load - but only if you have switched into turbo. As I understand it this is what their more mtb systems do by design
Mike

• Agree
Reactions: Gringo

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Often I notice no difference between sport and turbo, but then there are occasions when I think I do
Thing is with the older software there was no thinking about it, there was an obvious difference.
Anywho, I'm popping back to the dealers tomorrow for a re-flash ;)

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
OK so my software has been reinstalled but no change o_O I rode home the long way, 25 miles with plenty of bridalways inc some good climbs :)
I'm now leaning towards the idea of a more dynamic sports mode. I don't think there's anything lacking in turbo mode, if anything it's the sports mode that is stronger than before. ;)

Advertisers