Advice Cube SUV Race 500 2017

Coolermaster

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 15, 2018
UK
Hi I'm new to the forum. I've very recently purchased this model. My main criteria was Carbon Belt & gear hub due to low maintenance. For the price bracket I was looking at this was the only match. It's required for commuting on roads & pathways primarily. Can anyone that has a Bosch CX 500 advise on approximate range as it seems to be lower than expected. Also does it sometimes make what I would describe as a rubbing sound during pedalling? I seem to like to pedal harder than the motor wants me to. Also I would like to get a tuning device for use on private land. Which device is recommended? I would prefer one with which the user can modify the speed cut off point. Thanks all

Attachments

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Hi I'm new to the forum. I've very recently purchased this model. My main criteria was Carbon Belt & gear hub due to low maintenance. For the price bracket I was looking at this was the only match. It's required for commuting on roads & pathways primarily. Can anyone that has a Bosch CX 500 advise on approximate range as it seems to be lower than expected. Also does it sometimes make what I would describe as a rubbing sound during pedalling? I seem to like to pedal harder than the motor wants me to. Also I would like to get a tuning device for use on private land. Which device is recommended? I would prefer one with which the user can modify the speed cut off point. Thanks all
https://www.bosch-ebike.com/en/service/range-assistant/