Aggattu's for sale

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Both now sold. Thanks to those who showed an interest

I'm selling a 57cm diamond agattu (18 tooth rear sprocket) and a 45cm wave/step thru (original 22 tooth sprocket) if anyone is interested. the 57 has covered 500 miles and the 45 only 20 miles! Batteries have been used alternately on the 57 and both still show 5 lights on the battery test. £800 for the 57 and £850 for the 45. they were received in May 2008. 57 has a scuff on the gear change window but it purely cosmetic.

im in Coventry just off M6 J2 and it will have to be collection.

pm me for further details

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

Paul,

Your Kalkhoffs look excellent value for money. With spring just over the horizon, I feel sure you will find a buyer or buyers soon.

Good luck,

J:) hn

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Cheers John

I have noticed tha 50c is out of stock on the 57cm Agattu now so that might help too. have had some interest but nothing that has turned into a sale yet.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
I'm selling a 57cm diamond agattu (18 tooth rear sprocket) and a 45cm wave/step thru (original 22 tooth sprocket) if anyone is interested. the 57 has covered 500 miles and the 45 only 20 miles! Batteries have been used alternately on the 57 and both still show 5 lights on the battery test. £800 for the 57 and £850 for the 45. they were received in May 2008. 57 has a scuff on the gear change window but it purely cosmetic.

im in Coventry just off M6 J2 and it will have to be collection.

pm me for further details
Why are you selling Paul?
bw
musicbooks

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Why are you selling Paul?
bw
musicbooks
Hi Tom

You may remember in the latter part of last year I started a new Job in Birmingham which meant I could no longer commute to work. I have since moved offices again and its still not possible. I bought my wife a bike in the hope she would take to cycling with me at the weekend with our daughter and it didnt catch on. Ive now got a normal hybrid bike for fitness purposes (not that I have been out on it for a while) so the bikes are just sat there. time to cash in as I dont want them to sit indefinately depreciating.

Fecn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2008
Warlingham, Surrey
45cm Wave Agattu no longer available

Well. I drove up to Coventry today with my wife and kids and purchased the 45cm one. It's now nestled snugly alongside my Agattu in the office.

Thanks stokepa31_mk2 I reckon I got absolute bargain - Not a sign of any kind of wear and tear - it is totally as-new. And to top it all off, my wife is happy too.

My mate John seemed delighted with the 57cm one and told me he'd be back to collect it next weekend.

Nice meeting you P.

Last edited:

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
It was a pleasure. you'll have to let me know how your wife get on. Forgot to try and sell you my trailer for the kids:D :D :D :D