Alpino 806

waldey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 1, 2012
Hi there
I bought a Wisper Alpino 806 in December & have so far been delighted with it, clocking up over 320 miles commuting to and from work.
Whilst getting the bike ready for work in sub-zero temperatures, the plastic clip which secures the metal handlebar locking fastener snapped clean in two. I have continued to use the bike, but I'm just a little concerned that what I assume is a safety feature to prevent an unexpected handlebar fold is now missing. Is there a replacement part available, preferably a more robust one which can cope with cold conditions please?

Kind regards

Mike

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Wisper are very good with replacement parts and service in general Mike, so best contact them first:

support@wisperbikes.com

As your bike is so new, mention when you bought it and they will replace the part free.

Any difficulty or to give your opinion on the part, speak to either David or Douglas:

David 07733 226906 Douglas 01590 681553

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sorry to read about the problem with the plastic clip Mike. I do recommend getting another although I would think the bike would be perfectly safe without it.

As Flecc says, we would be pleased to look after you, it would probably be best to go through your Wisper supplier and ask them to fit the part. If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact Wisper Support though.

Thanks Flecc for your assistance!

Best regards

David

Advertisers