Another St Leonardite

MandoKeith

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2018
St Leonards on Sea
Currently renting a Raleigh Captus from the East Sussex Pedal Power Scheme, takes a bit of getting used to but gradually tackling the hills in and around Hastings and St Leonards. The scheme seems pretty good as I can hire for six months and then if I decide to buy all the rental will be taken off the purchase price, might be worth it for others to see if there is a scheme near you. The choice is a bit limited but from all I've read the Captus seems to be reckoned as a good buy.

Look forward to hearing from you all, particularly others in this part of the world.

Keith.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Hello Keith :) From just along the coast.
I grew up in St Leonards and worked there until four years ago. Still have family up on The Green and warmer weather rides often take me past the pier and along to the Old Town.

Gaz

MandoKeith

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2018
St Leonards on Sea
Hello Keith :) From just along the coast.
I grew up in St Leonards and worked there until four years ago. Still have family up on The Green and warmer weather rides often take me past the pier and along to the Old Town.

Gaz
Hi Gaz, good to hear from you, want to try and ride to Eastbourne sometime as there appears to be a path for quite a bit of the way. Let you know when it's imminent and perhaps we could get together. Keith

Reactions: Gaz