Any pics of a rider on a Ezee Forza?

mabsey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 25, 2007
Basically if there are any owners out there who are around 6ft tall and have a pic of themselves on a Forza, could you let me know?

I'm concerned about the 17inch frame size and would like to see what someone of a similar height looks like on the bike.

Thanks

Mabsey

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I don't know of a photo Mabsey, but I found the Forza/Forte only fractionally smaller that my Torq for my 5' 6", and the six footers I saw on one at New Milton didn't look out of place.

Of course leg length is a big factor also, so a test ride is always best if possible.

Perhaps Russ who is fairly tall and who has ridden these also will see this and come in with his impressions.

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Hi Mabsey :)

I'm as near 6ft exactly as makes no difference - 5'11.75" :D and I ride a Torq with no problems at all sizewise: the Forza/Forte are little different I think, as flecc said, and the handlebars angle & height can be adjusted, and likewise the saddle height & fore/aft position. I have my saddle quite high to allow efficient pedalling, without any problem, the standard bar height still ok for me when set up that way :). My inside leg length is around 31-32" to ankle, 35" to the ground.

A test ride is best if possible, like flecc said, and if you do, don't be afraid to adjust the saddle height to your needs: I did! ;)

Stuart.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
You can see a picture of Richard on the Forza here when we had a quick ride on one just before launch. Richard is 6'2" and I'm 6'1" and we found it comfortable to ride.

I have some more photos of us on one which i'll dig out and post.

hobo1

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2007
Bingley, West Yorkshire.
Basically if there are any owners out there who are around 6ft tall and have a pic of themselves on a Forza, could you let me know?

I'm concerned about the 17inch frame size and would like to see what someone of a similar height looks like on the bike.

Thanks

Mabsey
Hi Mabsey.

I am 6FT spot on and I am very comfy & good riding position on the Forza. The seat post is extended to its maximum recommended 4INS though. I have also moved saddle back to its max to get correct knee position obove pedal.
To be honest I had had my doubts about me on a 17INS frame, but I am fine.
I have photos of the bike but not with me on it. If you really want I could do some on the bike for you.

Cheers, David.

mabsey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 25, 2007
Ok, thanks.

I saw the pic of the 6'2 and it's not too bad. For me I'm only 5'11 with a 29 inch inside leg so it should be ok. Now I just need a 4 easy pay option or I have to get saving :p

Mabsey

hobo1

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2007
Bingley, West Yorkshire.
I would like to make a correction on the seat post height stated above. the
4'' maximum stated was for the Torq, taken from the bottom ring at the top of the post.The Forza seat post extends another 1.5'' to the max' from the bottom ring at the top of the tube. This gives more scope for those over 6ft.

David.