Anyone have experience of eliefbike / pswpower batteries

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
For the money it won't be MJ1's price is to cheap. Sellers seem to like rounding up cells for some reason, more likely they are a poor relation such as the 5a rated 3400ma LG LF1.
29E dolpins are sold as 15ah but as we know they are 14.5 ah.

Edited.; typo on ah.

Last edited:

minexplorer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2017
Four Lanes,Cornwall
For the money it won't be MJ1's price is to cheap. Sellers seem to like rounding up cells for some reason, more likely they are a poor relation such as the 5a rated 3400ma LG LF1.
29E dolpins are sold as 15ah but as we know they are 15.4 ah.
Most likely then.I wasnt bothering looking at their cost and what he paid, it just matched up. I think the other battery hes talking about must also have lower amp rated cells.Which would explain him finding it giving him less power the higher the controllers amp draw ,am i right?
I noticed my bbs less powerful, using the 5p LG mg1 battery too. Im glad after a bit of work ive managed to finally pair it with other bike. It will be more suited. Just finished it half hr ago.
Incidently for myself. Looks like the Lg battery (£195) wasnt a bad buy after all . Doin the math at 3 amp gives 12.4ah .The eclipse 14.5ah 29e at £280 comes out at 12.9ah. An extra mile for £85.