B-Twin Rockrider 520S Full Suspension Mountain Bike electric 750w bafang Mid

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
please read carefully so theirs no mix ups

so the first thing the bike, its a B-Twin Rockrider 520S Full Suspension Mountain Bike, bought new by me at £370 and only used a couple of times. its had some upgrades (apart from electrics) better wheels discs and brake calipers. its a large frame.

now the important bit the electrics. so first and most important its a 48v 750w bafang mid drive, so can only be used off road, legally it had to much power for public roads. so its a Samsung 15a 48v battery so 720 w hours (new) not sure of its capable top speed but the wheel can spin at 45 mph, i,m not fit but have had 30 mph out of it.

so its cash on collection please and collection only. any questions please ask. good bike with the upgrades and one of the best mid drive kits you can get.

looking for £1300 everything is brand new

if wanted, i can make it legal and fit a bafang 250w mid drive instead of the 750. i have an now sony 11.5a 36v battery ive just made.

Attachments

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
yes i got carried away trying to get the perfect one for me, also i love building them. i still have my performer recumbent and 2 ice recumbents all electric. as well as that i have a strange story boardman comp and my carrera crossfire. so just need to clear some space. neally all of the electrics are new or barley used. i sopose ive been experimenting to find whats right for me.

the tw bent was a project, the kmxs were mine but then i got 2 great ice trikes. the carrera vulcan was just a bike i bought to use a spare kit. the DDG was bought for me but i got a medium frame and never felt commutable on it. i already had my crossfire but thought a mountain bike might be better so bought the b twin. only to find i perfered my crossfire lol. so a lot of experimentation. most of what i have for sale is being sold at bearly break even or a little loss as they wernt built for profit.

Reactions: tommie