badassBoxes

D

Deleted member 4366

Just aword of warning about that type of device. Some of the latest bikes no longer have the conventional magnet on the wheel and sensor on the chainstay. Instead it's further back with a magnet by the drop-out. In that case it's impossible to fit a Badass or any dongle that requires a replacement sensor.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
DSC_0004_01.JPG
you can get adaptors if it is to tight a fit tho ;)

Reactions: DAZ5000

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it just slides over the sensor left to right and takes seconds to remove and put back on.

Reactions: DAZ5000

DAZ5000

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2017
manchester
with it going on so easy .. i've used 2 cable ties aswell so it dosn't come off as easy :) emailed badass to ask and they said it would work & sent the 3.4 .The bikes in my profile but having just getting a punture & walking 2 miles in the rain on Tuesday night .. i've just changed the tyres. I only commute so have put schwalbe delta cruiser plus on & kept my old tyres to chance back if i do go off road in the future. I had the carrera from halfords 1st until the motor kept cutting out & then broke after 1 week..I think you get what you pay 4 & went 4 the cube in the end . The bikes been a dream to use & even tho its now £400 cheaper :( than what i paid i'm still happy :) .. well thats the longest i've ever typed so better go now :)

Advertisers