Bafang BBS01B and 15Ah battery for sale

Srod

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 11, 2018
This ad is for a complete conversion kit. Purchased about 1 month ago, fitted and used for about 250km. Have decided that I prefer riding my standard bike so am selling the kit.

Perfect working order, very good condition.

1 x Hailong-1 36V 15Ah Lithium Ion Frame Battery 30Q Samsung Cells

1 x Bafang BBS01B 36V 250W Mid Drive Motor Kit

LCD Display C965

Including cranks, cables, throttle etc. basically everythg you need for a full conversion.

All up cost me £678. Selling for £525ono.

Currently the kit is still attached to my old 18" mtb. Nothing special, but would consider selling whole lot complete if shipping or collection could be arranged.

Srod

Sep 11, 2018
500km on the clock now and I think I am starting to like it...

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
500km on the clock now and I think I am starting to like it...
You mention in your first post that you prefer riding your standard bike. You can easily tweak certain parameters, using a programming cable, to better suit the way you like riding the bike?

Srod

Sep 11, 2018
**** Still for sale !!! ****
Price dropped to £300ono

Kit is now 9 months old and covered about 2000km. Still works perfectly with no issues, and no noticeable drop in battery life. It has been great for my daily commute but decided to sell to fund a new road bike.

Srod

Sep 11, 2018
I'll find out and get back to you.

I may be able to bring it down to Glasgow at some point in the near future if you aren't in too much of a hurry for it.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Posting the battery will likely be not easy.
Other wise for 300 sov's I would have jumped at it.

thirteen

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
West Sussex
If it is any help I advertised my Apollo Slant, converted with the battery, motor, controller and PAS from a scrapped Viking E-Go 24 on Facebook Marketplace. I could have sold it several times over to local buyers wanting to collect.

weealan

May 5, 2019
central Scotland
Hi ,,where about in Argyll are you ?,,and do you have a price in mind for the complete package plus your bike it is fitted to ?.
cheers
Alan

Srod

Sep 11, 2018
Alan - I am near Oban. I'll throw in the bike for free, although it does need a new rear wheel, the rim is getting a bit thin.

As for advice regarding postage, thanks I had wondered about this, will look into it and maybe just advertise locally. Cheers.

andyh2

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2008
Hi Srod,
If Weealan hasn't already taken it I'm definitely interested in your BBS01B kit. PM sent. Thanks, Andy

weealan

May 5, 2019
central Scotland
Hi Andy
Sorry to tell you but i did buy it
the 230 miles round trip to pick it up from Oban was worth it,,bike is going good on my daily commute.

Alan

Srod

Sep 11, 2018
Andy & anyone else interested: sorry bike and kit are now sold.

Alan - that's great to hear, glad it's going good for your commute!

My new road bike is going great, very fast, although I think I'll miss that electric motor when the winter head winds arrive!