Bargain: 575Wh Wisper 705 new £1,599; selling £899

Mike_Ebike

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 24, 2017
Cardiff
Immaculate 575Wh Wisper 705 (https://wisperbikes.com/e-bikes/705-torque-step-through/ ) for sale. New £1,599. Previously posted on Pedelec for £999. Now £899. Only done 138 miles! Fully mechanic serviced. 18 months old. Immaculate except for a few scratches. Pick up from Cardiff or can ship within UK for £40. Selling because my wife isn't using it.

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Step thru not every ones cup of tea and locality, a lot off peeps might not want to travel that far to view and test ride it.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
The 705Torque is one if our biggest sellers. I will get it onto our site as soon as I am back at work. It’s not the best time of year to sell a bike. Re the warranty I would be happy to transfer the warranty to the new owner, but would need the bike to be checked out by a Wisper dealership.

All the best, David

Reactions: Mike_Ebike

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
MM1 is looking for an S/T, a good spec bike for nearly half price of a new one.

• Agree
Reactions: Wisper Bikes

mm1

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2012
That's great - very interested. I'm in London so will see if I can test one out tomorrow at London Bridge, and take it from there with Mike the seller.

Thanks so much again everyone, for your help

Reactions: Mike_Ebike

mm1

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2012
Immaculate 575Wh Wisper 705 (https://wisperbikes.com/e-bikes/705-torque-step-through/ ) for sale. New £1,599. Previously posted on Pedelec for £999. Now £899. Only done 138 miles! Fully mechanic serviced. 18 months old. Immaculate except for a few scratches. Pick up from Cardiff or can ship within UK for £40. Selling because my wife isn't using it.
Hi Mike, I'd like to buy the bike. I'm in London, so I'd need it shipped tome.

I'm not sure how to PM you with my details to arrange it all though!

Best wishes
Marian

mm1

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2012
The 705Torque is one if our biggest sellers. I will get it onto our site as soon as I am back at work. It’s not the best time of year to sell a bike. Re the warranty I would be happy to transfer the warranty to the new owner, but would need the bike to be checked out by a Wisper dealership.

All the best, David
Hi David,
I've decided to buy this bike (assuming Mike still has it) and would like to take you up on the offer of transferring the warranty, subject to it being checked out at a dealership. Is On Your Bike at London Bridge ok to do this?

Kind regards
Marian

Mike_Ebike

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 24, 2017
Cardiff

All the best, David
Many thanks for that David - a sign of a very professional and considerate manufacturer!

• Agree
Reactions: mm1

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi David,
I've decided to buy this bike (assuming Mike still has it) and would like to take you up on the offer of transferring the warranty, subject to it being checked out at a dealership. Is On Your Bike at London Bridge ok to do this?

Kind regards
Marian
Hi Marian, I have answered your PM. Let's go for the best way to suit you. OYB London Bridge are a Wisper Main Dealer.

All the best, David