Bargain Sale of Heinzmann Electric bike Kit !!

**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD** - Appologies for not updating sooner -Totally forgot -

Hello all,

I am reluctantly having to sell a brand new unused Heinzmann Electric bike kit, suspension forks and built up wheel and Marathon Supreme tyre.

To cut a long story short, this kit was to be made into a bike for my better half, but she will not be able to cycle for a long while.

It was a personal project and nothing to do with the business but is currently gathering rather expensive dust in business space that I'm paying for and desperately need :( .

I have no where else to store it safely ( ran out of credit with affore mentioned better half, my mom, relatives and friends as they are already storing stuff for me to help reduce my overheads) so it has to go.

The ELECTRIC BIKE KIT that I am selling comprises of the following:

Electric Motor 50Nm x1(Hill climber spec, the standard ones are 43Nm)
Spoked into a
Kris Holm XC 28 inch rim x1
Inner tube Schrader valve x1
Marathon Supreme 28inch tyre x1
Suntour NRX Susp forks x1
28 amp controller(NiMH) x1
Twist grips x1
Motor cable x1
Rear Battery Carrier x1

Total = £710.00 -

Remember, this is a private sale and not related to the business, so there is no VAT.
Because I would like it to go to an enthusiast, who will appreciate the quality of the components in the above kit, I have advertised it here first before Ebay or elswhere.
If interested or have any questions about this, then please PM me.

Please see the attached image of what the complete kit looks like. The only difference in the picture is that the tyre and valve are still in their boxes and the picture shows the lower specced NCX forks instead of the above NRX ones, again, this is still in its' box.

Attachments

Last edited: