Help! Battery 36v lithium

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Ann power BMS I found have always been good better still if one gets one with a switch, sadly though they don't (or didn't) when I wanted one make a smaller 12s one . One reason why I tried the acronimic BeMuchSafer brand.

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Ann power BMS I found have always been good better still if one gets one with a switch, sadly though they don't (or didn't) when I wanted one make a smaller 12s one . One reason why I tried the acronimic BeMuchSafer brand.
Good point about the switch - it's weird that on the ANNPower store...

...there are no 36V 10S BMSs above 20A which have anything other than a temperature switch, but a switch can be fudged using the temperature switch wires, as shown by "The Battery Doctor" on the 40A. Maybe Sur-ron owners never need to switch their bikes off, because of constant need for speed or something.

20A BMS with switch:

40A BMS without switch:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Good point about the switch - it's weird that on the ANNPower store...

...there are no 36V 10S BMSs above 20A which have anything other than a temperature switch, but a switch can be fudged using the temperature switch wires, as shown by "The Battery Doctor" on the 40A. Maybe Sur-ron owners never need to switch their bikes off or something.

20A BMS with switch:

40A BMS without switch:

You can put your own switch on wherever you want. You can put it on any of the sense wires, which makes a good test that the BMS is actually working too.

Reactions: guerney

Advertisers