bike stand £12.99

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
That is cheap ...
Even free delivery and half the price of the Lidl offering.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Baz31

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 24, 2016
Thanks for the tip off - same item for sale at up to £35. I took the plunge and bought the low price. The web site said delivery from UK but when the payment came up there was all Chinese writing. I thought oh! Yes, too good to be true. But my doubts were unfounded, it came delivery free in 48 hours from Leicester, beautifully packed, I have just put it together and it is incredible. Very well made and finished, well engineered. Telescopes to take up hardly any space. The value for money is ridiculous. I will test it with my Crossfire E as soon as the weather improves and post a report - but at the moment I cannot believe my luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnnyGM7LSI

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2016
Elgin Moray
I`ve had mine about 2 years now, works perfectly for me, my only gripe was the blue soft rubber grips in the clamp jaws kept coming off, but a couple of tiewraps sorted that out, it wouldn`t fair much in a pro workshop but for home use its great.

• Agree
Reactions: Wheel-E

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
That is cheap ...
Even free delivery and half the price of the Lidl offering.
Somehow doubt if it will hold an ebike level unless it is in perfect balance. I have the Lidl one and it struggles despite a bigger jaw operated by a clamp which is easier to use than having to turn a knob whilst holding a 25kg bike level!

Baz31

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 24, 2016
Somehow doubt if it will hold an ebike level unless it is in perfect balance. I have the Lidl one and it struggles despite a bigger jaw operated by a clamp which is easier to use than having to turn a knob whilst holding a 25kg bike level!
At long last I have been able to test mine. Halfords Carrera Crossfire E, complete with battery and saddle bag held very securely. The really wide splay of the legs make it perform well. I agree about the blue pads coming off, I have superglued these and hope this will suffice. Obviously not for busy workshop but excellent low cost home use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomanic

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2017
uk
Somehow doubt if it will hold an ebike level unless it is in perfect balance.
My eBay special will happily hold the bike at any angle I care to put it at, with or without wheels in any combination, but I do tighten the clamps up f'ing tight.

D

Deleted member 4366

My eBay special will happily hold the bike at any angle I care to put it at, with or without wheels in any combination, but I do tighten the clamps up f'ing tight.
Hmmm! I have that one too, and find it a waste of time for Ebikes. You can balance the bike on it to hold it, where it will stay if you don't press the pedals too hard when you want to set up the gears or whatever, but as soon as you remove a wheel or the battery, the bike goes immediately vertical. The clamps are just not strong enough. The ones with conical or proper indexing clamps are 100 times better, but they're also more expensive.

rower

Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2018
Berks and Bucks
I just go for a broom handle through the frame balanced on two wheely bins personally :D