BMSBattery ignoring my requests to cancel order I made

Bachgen_o_Gymru

Pedelecer
Aug 29, 2017
UK
I made a £300 order on BMSBattery over a week ago, which I then changed my mind about and asked to cancel the same evening. I have contacted them four times since then to ask to cancel, but they have given me no response to any of my messages. I logged into my account and saw that the order has not been dispatched yet, and so it should be easy for them to cancel. I don't know why they won't just respond to me. Has anyone else on here had this sort of experience with BMSBattery? I'll try phoning them tomorrow morning. Maybe that will be more successful than messaging them. Anyone on here know how they are over the phone? I hope they'll be able to understand my request given the language barrier.

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
They have a live chat facility on the website, have you tried that. It's normal still states online early in the morning.

D

Deleted member 4366

They're probably all at a show or something like that.

Bachgen_o_Gymru

Pedelecer
Aug 29, 2017
UK
Thanks for your replies.

I hope it is just that they are at a show. What makes me think otherwise however is that I made a much smaller order two days later that they processed quickly and have already dispatched. This implies that they are indeed in the workplace and for whatever reason are not responding to my messages.

I may give the live chat a try tomorrow morning. The timezone difference is 7 hours I think.

D

Deleted member 4366

when they go to a show, they leave behind a dogsbody to deal with routine things, but everything else is put aside until they come back, then they have to work through the backlog. It's always the same in May.

djah

Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
Ireland
Their customer service seems extremely poor to me.
My order for a complete kit was placed and payment accepted on May 4th. As of today it’s still in the “quality checking” stage.
Emailing them seems to be a waste of time.
I think I will be going elsewhere for my second kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk