bosch intuvia phone charging lead where to buy on ebay please

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
hi all I want to buy the phone charging lead which connects bosch intuvia to a phone
which is micro to micro usb .

but cant seem to find one on ebay
german sites have them but I incure shipping cocts prices seem to range from£7 to £25+

or I have to set up a account for a bike shop etc

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
hi all I want to buy the phone charging lead which connects bosch intuvia to a phone
which is micro to micro usb .

but cant seem to find one on ebay
german sites have them but I incure shipping cocts prices seem to range from£7 to £25+

or I have to set up a account for a bike shop etc
Is this what you're looking for? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aptii-USB-Device-Cable-Micro/dp/B005M1MK64/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1520690894&sr=8-13&keywords=micro+usb+to+micro+usb

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i got this if you want it pm me a address and ill post it on Monday for free.DSC_0066.JPG

Reactions: BigG

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
thank all
sw thanks for offer but I have one of those cables.
ifound one on www.adrenalineatv.co.uk but there website seems to be underconstruction.
tons of bosch spares cable is £6.99 might give them a ring monday

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
thank all the amazon one is 2 meters long and I have to spend £20 to get free shipping.
I want a short lead to go from right side of intuvia micro usb socket to either stem or handlebar where I will mount phone holder bracket.

cable ordered from adrenaline today

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
thank all the amazon one is 2 meters long and I have to spend £20 to get free shipping.
I want a short lead to go from right side of intuvia micro usb socket to either stem or handlebar where I will mount phone holder bracket.

cable ordered from adrenaline today
Hi,
Did you get the cable and did it work? I am finding myself in need of one for my Cobi, as other I have had in the past they dont seem to last long before becoming unreliable.. Probably due to using in damp and wet conditions..

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
lead seems ok I use a non sim Samsung galaxy for cycle streets/sports tracker etc and battery life is poor.
the lead is marked a and b a goes to display b to phone when plugged in
phone displayes charging symbol so it seems alright.

not used it outdoors yet as weather is to foul