Bosch main bearing

bigclick

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
I am looking for an outfit who can supply the main bearing for the Bosch motor.

E-bikeshop only sell hem to people who have purchased their bike from them, I dont understand why that rule should apply to a bearing?

Anyway my bike sounds like a pepper grinder at the moment and I need to do something pretty soon.

Any suggestions welcome

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i think all you have to do is remove the motor case and pop out the bearing and press the new one in. no video i can find, cant be that hard tbh.
S1060091.JPG Performance_Innenleben_Gewichte_Forum.png

Reactions: bigclick

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK

E-bikeshop only sell hem to people who have purchased their bike from them, I dont understand why that rule should apply to a bearing?

Anyway my bike sounds like a pepper grinder at the moment and I need to do something pretty soon.

Any suggestions welcome
I bought my bike from e-bike shop only because they have a great selection of parts and back up service compared to others at the time. Clearly a business decision to look after their own customers, which is up to them i suppose.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

The Bear

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2017
South Yorks
ebikeshop's business model of only selling parts to customers who have bought their bike from them obviously works for them. But surely they would sell more parts if they sold to anyone? Seems a strange business model to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Izzyekerslike

Any suggestions welcome
Try these guys:

Berkshire Cycle Co  

Address: 207 High St, Crowthorne RG45 7AQ, UK

Open today ·

Phone
: +44 1344 774520

They had them in, when I was there the other week.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
ebike shop sells and fits dongles and honours the warranty so sort of corner that market and charges what they like for parts.

https://www.adrenalinatv.co.uk/shop/
they can get any part that ebike shop sells and if not on the page just email them.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no just one imo.

the_killjoy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 26, 2008
Is that just pop out the old one as in it comes out easily or like in the Haynes manuals which has used to say may need a slight tap, meaning two of you and a sledge hammer and industrial press?

Related Articles

Advertisers