Bosch Motor Types

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
That was a stupid comparison.So now suddenly we want low power ebikes with small batteries.
Not actualy stupid, more that I was deliberately being pedantic.
" suddenly WE want low power" I wouldn't be as presumptuous as to tell others what they want. No I just don't see how the quest for higher power fits in with the spirit of the electrically assisted pedal cycle ( pedelec )

1boris

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2013
I've never found CX 75nm in turbo mode lacking in power offroad. For most single trail riding it is too much, tour and eco being lot more manageable.
Activeline plus 50nm would be fine for most riding especially with decent gear range.
The bosch cx is a super motor.But as a comuter in Norway with lots of hills I sometimes miss the extra torque to keep the speed more effortlessy at 25kmh up the hills.Of course I could go slower,but thats not what I want.When the legal speed is 25kmh I want keep the average speed close to that.A heavy person would fast get very tired trying to keep 25 kmh in long hills.

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
The bosch cx is a super motor.But as a comuter in Norway with lots of hills I sometimes miss the extra torque to keep the speed more effortlessy at 25kmh up the hills.Of course I could go slower,but thats not what I want.When the legal speed is 25kmh I want keep the average speed close to that.A heavy person would fast get very tired trying to keep 25 kmh in long hills.
Sounds you need electric or petrol motorbike not an eBike.

• Agree
Reactions: EddiePJ and Gringo