Bottle battery mounting

ChrisOfBristol

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2016
UK
I've been given a bottle battery by someone who no longer has the bike. I haven't got the mounting plate and although there are plenty of bottle battery mounts on ebay for example, they are different to this one. The battery has to be swung in from the side, so the top is a bit lopsided. It is marked JD-XQT. Has anyone a tip for somewhere in the UK which might have a new or secondhand mounting plate?50457Bottle battery mounting

Last edited:

ChrisOfBristol

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2016
UK
An identification would help, or a suggestion of another case that the battery pack would fit into. It needs an internal diameter of ~88mm and length of 250mm plus a bit for the battery charge monitor and plugs.

Last edited:

ChrisOfBristol

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2016
UK
No sign of any mounti8ng plates for this. There is one obscure supplier in China which has a battery case and mount which looks similar but it's not worth the £50 and the risk I've made my own mounting.

ChrisOfBristol

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2016
UK
bottle battery
Thanks. I assume it's a reputable supplier. This looks like a match and there is a 36V version, it's £50 with the postage. If I had heard of this one before I started making my own mounting I might have gone for it. I'll see how my DIY version deals with the bumps on the trails.

Advertisers