Bought a Pedelec

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
After coming to site for advice on motors; then getting involved and carried away on Brexit thread decided to try a few pedelecs. Hired and borrowed quite a few. Really liked the Haibike apart from rattlly battery. Not very impressed with any " legal" hub drives I tried but did borrow a home converted 1000w Decathlon mtb, which was great for 10 miles...Bought a second hand Haibike Yamaha along with a " Badass" gadget that messes up cycle computer but does away with 15mph limit.( bloke included it in sale) I,ve removed it, it lowers range a lot. Put a bungee around battery and bought a 110v charger.. Its great.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Hello Zlatan:)

You'll probably be able to flog the dongle, if you've no plans to use it.

Gaz

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
After coming to site for advice on motors; then getting involved and carried away on Brexit thread decided to try a few pedelecs. Hired and borrowed quite a few. Really liked the Haibike apart from rattlly battery. Not very impressed with any " legal" hub drives I tried but did borrow a home converted 1000w Decathlon mtb, which was great for 10 miles...Bought a second hand Haibike Yamaha along with a " Badass" gadget that messes up cycle computer but does away with 15mph limit.( bloke included it in sale) I,ve removed it, it lowers range a lot. Put a bungee around battery and bought a 110v charger.. Its great.
... Enjoy!