Breaking Raleigh motus ( Bosch active line motor 400wh battery )

BoostedByBosch

Just Joined
Apr 22, 2017
South east
Thinking about breaking my Raleigh motus h if there's any interest. I was going to keep it and wire a different battery and contoller directly to the motor but i just dont have the time now my son's here.

The bike has done 968 miles the motor has done around 300+ miles less as i used the bike unpowered on numerous occasions when doing 20 mile rides for cardiovascular exercise.

I'm looking to sell/break so i can purchase a more suitable bike for my exersice. The Raleigh only having 7 gears and weighing roughly 22kg is not suited for my needs.

It's hardly been used since I've overvolted and modified my speed controller on my fold up bike (Viking eco stepper). Now it's just collecting dust and taking up space.

Message for more information can upload pics on request.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I would agree with the previous poster. The Motus is a working system and with 800 miles on it is is fairly new. . New it's a 2k bike so it should be worth 1200 complete and working. You can bring that battery to a main Raliegh agent and they can printout the battery diagnostics ... Cannot be sure of this but it has been referred to on a few occasions on this site.