Can anyone identity this ?

SHAN

De-registered
Oct 13, 2017
Scotland
I'm working on a project, and recently got this. I have absolutely no idea what it is, (apart from the obvious) just wondered if anyone can help, as it would save me making a controller etc, if something is readily available. Thanks in anticipation.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

It's a generic Chinese motor. XY is the manufacturer's initials, but that's not a common one. Even if you found the source, it wouldn't help you. The only important thing is the connector, which you didn't show.

SHAN

De-registered
Oct 13, 2017
Scotland
It's a generic Chinese motor. XY is the manufacturer's initials, but that's not a common one. Even if you found the source, it wouldn't help you. The only important thing is the connector, which you didn't show.
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately there is no connector, just bare wires. It was originally for a mobility tricycle, I can get it to power up to full speed ok. Its going to get used as an inboard drive (with the rim removed) utilizing a gates belt, the simplest way to control the speed, now, will be the use of a cheap mechanical CVT drive.
Appreciated. Shan.

Advertisers