charger problem lafree twist

jenniem

Just Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Hi my Panasonic Nkj019 seems to be on the blink one minute it charges the next it seems to be stuck on either waiting or battery complete (which it isnt)... i know its old does anyone know where i might get a new one and a new battery thanx

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
THese Lafree chargers made by Panasonic have often been troublesome and there's a newer charger model now which you can get from through Giant Bicycles dealers. They are expensive though. To find a dealer for your area, go to this Giant Dealer finder webpage, enter your location, then click the "Hybrid" box on the right. That will give you the nearest Giant e-bike dealer who can order for you. Stocks are held in Europe so no waiting for supplies from the Far East.

An alternative with the right sensor characteristics can be bought from the USA which can work out cheaper, but that depends on whether you get caught for import duties, VAT etc which then parcel enters the UK. All the details to get one of these are on my Panasonic support website on this link.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
THese Lafree chargers made by Panasonic have often been troublesome and there's a newer charger model now which you can get from through Giant Bicycles dealers. They are expensive though. To find a dealer for your area, go to this Giant Dealer finder webpage, enter your location, then click the "Hybrid" box on the right. That will give you the nearest Giant e-bike dealer who can order for you. Stocks are held in Europe so no waiting for supplies from the Far East.

An alternative with the right sensor characteristics can be bought from the USA which can work out cheaper, but that depends on whether you get caught for import duties, VAT etc which then parcel enters the UK. All the details to get one of these are on my Panasonic support website on this link.
Anything pertaining with Panasonic, flecc is the right person to speak to full stop. No ifs no Buts just full stops. If no one agrees, please take it up with flecc and leave me out of this exclamation, exclamation;)

MS.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks Shemozzle, I'd forgotten that recent ad. Yes that is the correct one.