Chinese ebikers living dangerously.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Huh!. I once drove a car and caravan over the coastal route between France and Spain around the town of Colere.. the road was I think 12 to 14 foot wide and the caravan around 7. .
There were a few laybys .

I didnt make many friends with the rest of the traffic nor did I return from Spain along the same route

D

Deleted member 4366

There are so roads in Wales not far off that one that make me cringe when I drive along them and see the massive drop off the edge. I'm not worried about my own driving, but you never know when some dunderhead will come around the bend not looking where they're going.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
There are so roads in Wales not far off that one that make me cringe when I drive along them and see the massive drop off the edge. I'm not worried about my own driving, but you never know when some dunderhead will come around the bend not looking where they're going.
I am now in my third home in Wales - separated in time and space. The thing I always found difficult to adjust to was the proportion of the roads that are single-track and often narrow, precipitous and generally challenging. Love them. But it does require driving with a different head on! It seems incredible how often these little roads are the main road between places.

Trublugeoff

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 25, 2020
Accrington. England
Huh!. I once drove a car and caravan over the coastal route between France and Spain around the town of Colere.. the road was I think 12 to 14 foot wide and the caravan around 7. .
There were a few laybys .

I didnt make many friends with the rest of the traffic nor did I return from Spain along the same route

Trublugeoff

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 25, 2020
Accrington. England
Lol...
We once did that run during one of the worst thunderstorms I've ever seen
We were coming back from Spain after an afternoon at one of the towns just down from the French border . Roses. I think it was called ..(we were staying at a French Campsite. ) when the storm started but on the way back my wife ,who was driving..missed the motorway so we just followed signs for France...big mistake..!!!! I've never seen lightening like it and as we drove that road it seemed like we were in the sky with the clouds themselves. Talk about the Long and Winding road.......it was more Chris Reas Road to hell.
When we finally arrived back at the site our friends were really keen to tells us all a out the storm they'd been watching and what a spectacle we'd missed ....I can't print my reply.!!!!

Advertisers