Come back Cyclezee!

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
This forum is a poorer place in the absence of Cyclezee (and other brands), seller at Milton Keynes.

His knowledge and experience in the EPAC market was second to none and his contributions to this forum were very helpful. Those members who populated this forum nine or ten years ago will remember him under his then forum name, which pre-dated his business title of Cyclezee when he started his own company, selling the very reliable and competent Ezee brand.

I understand he had a disagreeable episode in the forum at a time when I rarely looked in which led to his departure but I hope he still looks at these pages from time to time and understands that many readers, I feel sure, have lots of respect for his input to the forum, his help and advice plus his torque arm provision.

It would be nice to think that his business is going from strength to strength as he certainly worked hard to get it off the ground.

Tom

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This forum is a poorer place in the absence of Cyclezee (and other brands), seller at Milton Keynes.

His knowledge and experience in the EPAC market was second to none and his contributions to this forum were very helpful. Those members who populated this forum nine or ten years ago will remember him under his then forum name, which pre-dated his business title of Cyclezee when he started his own company, selling the very reliable and competent Ezee brand.

I understand he had a disagreeable episode in the forum at a time when I rarely looked in which led to his departure but I hope he still looks at these pages from time to time and understands that many readers, I feel sure, have lots of respect for his input to the forum, his help and advice plus his torque arm provision.

It would be nice to think that his business is going from strength to strength as he certainly worked hard to get it off the ground.

Tom
Seconded in every respect, he was one of our earliest members and was jointly responsible for instituting the Pedelecs members map. I'm now the only administrator for that, furtunately not too ardous a task since Google's improvements to the service.

Last edited:

falmouthtony

Esteemed Pedelecer

Tom
Hear Hear

MandoKeith

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2018
St Leonards on Sea
Seconded in every respect, was one of our earliest members and was jointly responsible for instituting the Pedelecs members map. I'm now the only administrator for that, furtunately not too ardous a task since Google's improvements to the service.
Hullo flecc, I was wondering how I get myself added to the members map, my postcode is TN37, will that help. Ta.......Keith

Advertisers