Coming to a bike shop near you soon.......

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Although no electrically-assisted version has been produced so far, it's only a question of time and I understand that one savvy EAPC seller in SE England is actively seeking sole dealership rights for the UK, as there can be no guarantee that these fantastic machines will be available in RHD form for the British market after 'Brexit'.

This is a serious advance in both bicycle technology and road safety although I think I shall hang on till the mark 2 version comes out as that will probably be better with any early-production glitches all sorted.

Tom

D

Deleted member 4366

Shame they're only LHD otherwise I would have ordered one. Maybe if I turned the seat around and faced backwards, it would be better. I'm expecting a windfall in about 6 weeks time, so I should be able to afford one along with my Google enabled fishing boat that takes you directly to the latest fishing hotspot. It calculates where that is by analysing all the phone movements on the sea along with reports in any blogs and other reports and messages about catches.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I'm sure there will be a few gullible people who will try and buy one on April 1st o_O.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarabee

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
I wouldn't touch them.
This bike was invented by the same bloke that invented electric false teeth and tried to sell them to fast food outlets.

• :D
Reactions: flecc

Advertisers