Cool bike for small person!

Omi1

Just Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Northern Ireland
Hi there,

I've been lurking for a while and now want to ask for some help in finding my ideal bike. I am 5'2 with a 29" inside leg... oh and I'm a woman.

I want a pedelec for fun and exercise. I would like to spend less than a grand. I won't go long distances but I'm very fussy about how the bike looks!

I love the retro styling of pedego bikes but they're too big and a bit too expensive. The classic juicy bike may appeal, but I don't know if it will be small enough for me. Any other suggestions?

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
The Kudos Safari with 43cm seat tube was specifically designed to suit smaller height people,it has an easy control,throttle,easy Nexus 8 speed hub. But some smaller ladies really like the Kudos Secret bike.
Hope that helps
KudosDave

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
Hi Omi 1. J is 5'1" and ride her classic JuicyBike very happily !
Tom

I've been lurking for a while and now want to ask for some help in finding my ideal bike. I am 5'2 with a 29" inside leg... oh and I'm a woman.

I want a pedelec for fun and exercise. I would like to spend less than a grand. I won't go long distances but I'm very fussy about how the bike looks!

I love the retro styling of pedego bikes but they're too big and a bit too expensive. The classic juicy bike may appeal, but I don't know if it will be small enough for me. Any other suggestions?[/QUOTE]

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi Omi1
Really pleased you like the Juicy Classic!
At 29" inside leg you will fine on this bike.
We have all colours in stock with all battery options too and can have a bike with you for early next week.
You can order via our website or give us a call at the shop to chat about anything, apart from the weather :)
Kind regards

johnc461165

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2011
WN6
A friend if mine who is not very tall has a Batribke Breeze and thinks it's great, never tried one myself cos I'm at the other end of the scale, as is often said on here try before you buy if you can.