Cube Acid Hybrid One 400 2018 - £1,000 - Devon

RoosDad

Just Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Torquay
Hi all,

Been a lurker on the forum for a while now, unfortunately it's time to sell my bike :(

So, for reluctant sale is my Cube Acid Hybrid 400 29er e-bike MTB

Frame size is 19"

The bike has covered 808 miles from new, and is in superb condition. Mileage may go up if I fancy going out for a ride :)

Front shocks with remote lockout, big, powerful disc brakes, comfy seat, 9-speed, four power modes...I've never had to use 1st gear even on the steepest stuff. Would do 45 miles on a charge (3 days commuting for me). The motor is great for steep hills, lazy cruising, or getting off the traffic lights fast.

It had a service and software update a few weeks ago at Bay Cycles in Torquay, and has barely been used since. New KMC X9 E-bike chain, Wellgo flat pedals which are super-grippy!!! Brand new Schwalbe Marathon GT 365 tyres which are significantly better on road than the original MTB tyres, but still have enough grip to tackle some light off-road. New Continental inner tubes also fitted. Comes with Cube pannier rack and removable SKS mudguards. I'll even throw in my pannier bags if it helps!

I have replaced the seatpost clamp to take the pannier rack, and also replaced the wheel skewers to security skewers. I have the originals of both. Comes with original 2A charger (European plug, unfortunately, but I'll give you an adapter), manual, service record.

Never modded or had a dongle fitted. Battery has had 13 charge cycles.

Has only seen rain once or twice (because of the glorious summer weather) and has never been off road, bar the odd trip across the grass riding through the park. Is in excellent condition, showing only a few very light marks from general use, fitting panniers, U-lock etc. This has been a fab, reliable bike but I've moved in with my girlfriend now and need to raise the money for a car.

You're welcome to come and look, I'm in Newton Abbot. Test rides available with the full asking price in cash, in my hand, before you go. You damage it, you bought it.

£1,000 Cash or bank transfer only. No offers please, price is firm (and fair IMO)

Attachments