Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Pro 500 27.5" 2017 - Electric Bike

martin@onbike

Official Trade Member
I won't be relying on the bike, I can get lifts or the train. I think we have gone slightly off topic. I have commuted on a mountain bike for many years in the past so I've got an idea of what can go wrong. Its just electric/battery bikes I don't know. I think we got off on the wrong foot but thanks for your input
Come and see us at OnBike.
We can have a chat about your needs, and give you some real life feedback (My commute is 33 miles all round). You're welcome to try all the different quality drive systems too for comparison.
Turnaround on a Bosch motor is around 10 working days...I've sent 3 back since they started producing them.

• Useful
  • Informative
Reactions: Croxden and Artstu

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Come and see us at OnBike.
Turnaround on a Bosch motor is around 10 working days...I've sent 3 back since they started producing them.
So a very small percentage then, were they the classic motor?

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
When I said I couldnt find it I was replying to Izzyekerslike who said "search for phill he has a Scott that if you can stretch to it could be just the ticket."

I couldn't find the Scott so I'm not sure where the Giant has come from?

I don't really see the logic in getting two bikes, that's not the solution I'm after. Thanks anyway.
Apologies ! ...I led you astray I pointed you in the right direction but then to the wrong bike. Phill has posted some good reviews on his GIANT road bike
https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/road.e.1/24987/90635/ So much so I am seriously considering buying one ..but waiting for a deal to show up, however with sterling going down a deal is looking unlikely.
But it would seem the answer to a long commute.

• Agree
Reactions: Artstu