Cyclezee....The End

C

Cyclezee

As some of you know I closed Cyclezee over a year ago and retired from the business and now pursue other interests.

Since I am no longer involved with electric bikes I have asked admin to remove me from the forum, I don't know how long that will take.

My business ties with eZee ended when I closed the business but I am still good friends with Wai Won Ching the CEO. eZee have not appointed a new UK importer, but if you have any enquiries regarding eZee products please contact ezeebike@gmail.com

The other main companies that I dealt with, Ansmann and Heinzmann both have UK representation.

With regard to eZee spares I do still have a number of parts to dispose of but no batteries or chargers, for those please contact eZee directly. The best alternative to new batteries is to get your old one re celled and I can only recommend Jimmy at BGA Reworking https://www.bga-reworking.co.uk

I will keep the email address cyclezee@gmail.com until the end of 2018.

Thank you all for your support over the years and especially Flecc.

Best regards,
:)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
:( Another long term member of the community leaves to pastures new

Farewell and very best wishes for the future.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Interesting no new importer has been appointed.

I suspect no one fancies it due to the clunky look of the bikes.

That may be a victory of style over substance, given that Ezee bikes are reckoned to be sturdy and reliable.

But selling a bike with 20-year-old styling would not be easy in the UK.

http://ezeebike.com/bikes-and-options/

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Good luck to you. All the very best!
Bob

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
Interesting no new importer has been appointed.

That may be a victory of style over substance, given that Ezee bikes are reckoned to be sturdy and reliable.

But selling a bike with 20-year-old styling would not be easy in the UK.

http://ezeebike.com/bikes-and-options/
Sorry to hear your going, but it isn't easy selling in this market climate.
Alack ,I never did chase up that interesting Longabike ,a Delta recumbent electric trike with tilting back wheels , likely not to at all now!

Bon voyage.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
it's not the clunky look - it's the business model.
Importers like Woosh need to customise the bikes, Ezee is not a factory, it's a brand.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Interesting. Is there any connection with your original medical career? Though I can't imagine pitstop speed maxillofacial fitting!

• :D
Reactions: Kenny

Kenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2007
West of Scotland
Hi, hope you enjoy your new ventures.
Noticed the bike in the picture. Are you still ebiking for pleasure?

Reactions: flecc
C

Cyclezee

Interesting. Is there any connection with your original medical career? Though I can't imagine pitstop speed maxillofacial fitting!
Ha ha Tony, all 3 jobs, Red Cross, National Trust and Silverstone are voluntary and quite varied, the Silverstone one is marshaling which covers a ranger of jobs but not medical. In theory the medical crews are at the scene of any incident within 90 seconds.....it takes me that long to cross the gravel trap:rolleyes:

Reactions: flecc
C

Cyclezee

Hi , hope you enjoy your new ventures.
Noticed the bike in the picture. Are you still ebiking for pleasure?
Hi Kenny, I love the variety and ride to the Red Cross on my eZee bike, for Stowe Gardens and Silverstone I use an electric car.

Reactions: Kenny
C

Cyclezee

Cyclezee is definitely history, but since starting this thread I have learned that eZee will very soon have new representation in the UK;)

C

Cyclezee

Thanks for the information of the new Ezee agent , great news after a long break.

All the best, take care and enjoy your new life. :)
Thank you Tony, life is quite varied, one day I'm at the Red Cross working with people who have nothing but the clothes on their backs and next with those who have £750,000 to splash out on a McLaren Senna.

Reactions: flecc and Artstu