Cytronex Cannondale Synapse E bike * NOW SOLD *

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAlSW6

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 17, 2017
Hampshire
Cannondale Synapse E Bike size 54 cm medium, it is in excellent condition and extremely reliable. It comes complete with 2 batteries, a charger, a Blackburn bike computer and SKS mudguards.

The bike was built by Cytronex of Winchester and is one of the lightest e bikes on the market, it can be pedalled easily without power. But press the button and fly up those hills!

It has powerful front and rear lights powered off the main battery and a 16 speed Shimano Claris group set.

The bike cost £1700 new in 2014 but the batteries are now nearly at the end of their life so with that in mind I am now offering the bike for sale at £500 ono.

A replacement battery can be obtained here for £249

http://www.no-hills.com/electric_bike_shop/product.asp?strParents=0&CAT_ID=24&P_ID=105

[Admin note: OP has asked me to update original post to above description, amended 11.4.17]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

SueS

Just Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Winchester
Sounds quite light! I've been looking into buying a new one from Cytronex, but I think it would be well worth me looking at yours first! I live in Romsey. Can I come over and have a look at it? It would probably have to be Friday or the weekend.

BigAlSW6

Mar 17, 2017
Hampshire
Sounds quite light! I've been looking into buying a new one from Cytronex, but I think it would be well worth me looking at yours first! I live in Romsey. Can I come over and have a look at it? It would probably have to be Friday or the weekend.
Hi Sue I work full time but I should be in from 6pm on Friday or I'll be at home all day on Sunday, I live in Fair Oak.
Alan

SueS

Just Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Winchester
As do I! Friday would probably be better, but can I message you nearer the end of the week to confirm? Many thanks.

BigAlSW6

Mar 17, 2017
Hampshire
Got your message I see no problem wth that will message you again tomorrow as I've got a bad signal on the train back fom Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.