d8veh, how many bikes do actually currently own?

fatwomble

Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2017
Southampton / Winchester
Sorry, cheeky question, it's just that it sounds like you may actually own more than I do from your posts and pictures of converted bikes.

Just totting mine up and I'm currently at 8, plus a frame and a shed full of spares (and 2 bikes for Mrs FW).

I walked passed an old Specialized mountain bike with 'free to a good home' sign on it and had to force myself on to avoid taking it :)

You can never have too many bikes ;)

Anyone else a serial bike hoarder?

Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
My son in law picked up a bike that I bought of D8veh, His shed's bigger than my garage and it's evidently full of biking goodies. I have 3 myself now and they all get ridden from time to time. @STEVEMANFA , he's got a nice bike collection too. :)

Reactions: fatwomble

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I have 5 and saw a KTM E race p recently if the price is right then could be 6 :eek:.

Reactions: fatwomble
D

Deleted member 4366

Sorry, cheeky question, it's just that it sounds like you may actually own more than I do from your posts and pictures of converted bikes.

Just totting mine up and I'm currently at 8, plus a frame and a shed full of spares (and 2 bikes for Mrs FW).

I walked passed an old Specialized mountain bike with 'free to a good home' sign on it and had to force myself on to avoid taking it :)

You can never have too many bikes ;)

Anyone else a serial bike hoarder?
I have:

Rocky Mountain Xiongda every day bike;
Rocky Mountain 2WD 2 x Q128 motors;
Old Oxygen Emate;
Specialiized Rockhopper Pro with 48v Q128;
Giant NRS with Bafanfg CST motor (just waiting new 48v battery);
Dahon Jetstream with Q100C;
Carrera Kraken 2WD triple motor;
Diamondback with GNG mk2 crank motor;
Two small light Chinese folders;
Whyte kings Cross Cyclocross bike;
Litespeed Titaniun/carbon fibre road bike;
Giant TCR Advanced carbon fibre gravel/road bike;
Dahon rip-off folding bike;
A couple of cheap catalogue-type ordinary pseudo-mtbs;

That's 9 electric bikes and 6 non-electric

Now, I only use the Rocky Mountain Xiongda for shopping and things like that, and the giant road bike for exercise and pleasure riding. if we have another World Championships, I'll drag the triple motor Kraken out of retirement. I have better tyres now, so it'll win hands down.

D

Deleted member 4366

From someone on Endless Sphere: When the number of bikes you own is n. the number you need is n+1. I think i saw something similar on the electric guitar forum, so it must be true.

craiggor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 9, 2015
No,just a photo off the internet.I want to build a cigar box guitar or VW hub cap guitar.I got one of these a while back.
electric blues box guitar,got mine for £24 they are £30 at the works. Read that Aldi stocked them once at £20.

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
From someone on Endless Sphere: When the number of bikes you own is n. the number you need is n+1. I think i saw something similar on the electric guitar forum, so it must be true.
Just wondering how many lec guitars you got...you sound too tight /wise to pay for gibsons...prs..type things..hope you not a honer type..but then again..a good guitarist can make any piece of wood sing..so..what,s yours??

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
Only the one now as i'm really happy with it does it all especially with the bike speed rs dongle fitted.

At one point i had 4 bikes, but went down to two and even then i was getting fed up cleaning two bikes. The big disadvantage with one is if there's a problem your off the road tie its fixed.

Advertisers