Dahon Jetstream 24 Speed Folding Electric Bike

Stephen Gray

Pedelecer
Mar 22, 2014
Winlaton Mill 6 miles from Newcastle
Bought from Radfords in June 2016. See his post on page 6 for full details. This is a well made Dahon folder with SRAM dual drive 3 speed rear hub combined with 8 speed derraillier. Front and rear suspension, rear is adjustable. Conversion by CH White using Bafang 8 FUN front motor with mechanical disc brake. Rear rack mounted 36v 10Ah battery. Throttle control only.

This bike rides quite well without power too. It can be converted back easily, should anybody wish to use the kit on another bike. A new front 20 inch disc wheel is all you need.

I have covered perhaps 350 miles on it. Panniers shown are included but not Altura top box.

Complete with spare battery, not used by me, but kept charged fully.

Why I am I selling?. Well I need the space for a Haibike Hard 7 or KTM E Race. I have 8 bikes now and no garage.

Any interest at £500 collected ?. I did in fact pay £650 not £600 as stated, to include the spare battery.

I can deliver at rail fare on local lines from Newcastle eg. Tyne Valley towards Carlisle, Morpeth, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Whitby. Otherwise will post on receipt of payment at your cost.

Please pm for more photos.

Thanks for looking010.JPG

Stephen Gray

Pedelecer
Mar 22, 2014
Hello everybody.

I thought you should know that the bike is now advertised also on Gumtree. Priced at £550. It is still on offer to Pedelecs UK members for £500.

More photos to look at on Gumtree site and one of my cat Molly.

Thanks

Stephen Gray

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
I may be interested if I get a job I'm applying for, and I'd need a folder for the commute.

It seems to be only throttle controlled, is that right? If so, could a PAS be fitted to the controller?

TIA

Kaybiwan

Just Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Hello everybody.

I thought you should know that the bike is now advertised also on Gumtree. Priced at £550. It is still on offer to Pedelecs UK members for £500.

More photos to look at on Gumtree site and one of my cat Molly.

Thanks

Stephen Gray
Hi
I've DM'd you but just in case, could you ship to Borehamwood Herts. please?
Thanks

Stephen Gray

Pedelecer
Mar 22, 2014
I may be interested if I get a job I'm applying for, and I'd need a folder for the commute.

It seems to be only throttle controlled, is that right? If so, could a PAS be fitted to the controller?

TIA
Hello Warwick,

Yes the current system is throttle only. I honestly do not know if a PAS could be fitted to the controller. Perhaps White &Son the company who did the conversion would be able to advise on this.