Does anyone know where I can get a 36 volt 250 watt none hall controller from

David Mannion

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 3, 2015
I used to use panda bikes at Nottingham but they are not responding so I don't know if they still trading.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

David Mannion

Nov 3, 2015
Thanks for getting back to me I ordered one from pedelease 36 volt 250 watts the motor I'm using has only three phase wires but the controller has the six hall wires I tried it and I can't get a peep out of it its a kuteng I'm wondering if I need the Display to go with it but I have tried one or two of my own with no joy I have a 500 watt controller no hall and everything works fine but the controller won't fit in the space so I know every thing is fine on the bike many thanks.Dave.

David Mannion

Nov 3, 2015
Hello thank you for the information about the 36 volt 250 watt controller this is the problem I've got the motor is none hall the bike was mint but I borrowed the controller for another bike I ordered another controller off pedelease they advertised that this controller does both but I can't get a peep out of it I've put another non hall controller on it and it's fine but it's 500 watt and won't fit in the space provided the controller they sent is hall sensord so do you think I might need their display I have tried a few different ones which I have in stock by the way the new controller is a kuteng so what do you think
Kind regards Dave mannion.

D

Deleted member 4366

You need the LCD to go with the KT ones. The one I indicated comes with an LCD and the pair are the same price as a KT LCD.

David Mannion

Nov 3, 2015
You need the LCD to go with the KT ones. The one I indicated comes with an LCD and the pair are the same price as a KT LCD.
Thank you I thought it might be the case how long does it take coming from China .kind regards
Dave mannion .

David Mannion

Nov 3, 2015
Has anyone out there got a 36 volt 250 watt no hall controller new or used contact Dave on 07713039090 thanks.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If you are changing controller make then more likely you will need a compatible lcd to go with it, the programming protocols are different and are often not mix and match.