E-joring

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Bloody cheating eBiker not looking where you are going.

We have sheep and cattle even Llamas and Deer but we don't have humans lying around.
You're a bit more up market down there innit. :)

On the way to the park, I stopped and asked if she was ok. I thought perhaps she was having a hypo. Then I realised that the half empty, 2 litre bottle was labelled 'Vodka'.

Later, on the way back, I saw that she was just polishing it off. Then I hit the dog in the ass. :eek:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well ur going to have to get a faster bike as that dog can pi** all over you speed wise.;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

just dongle that ;)

Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
yeah but the dog can corner faster as the bikes so heavy that bike is only 19kg ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
thats the 1 thing i hate about my bike is its to heavy even at 20.9kg going dh i just cant throw it about n hop and bounce it around like my old bike.

• Agree

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
My 8 year old nephew 'Archie' having a bit of fun on the common, learning to ride the bike that I bought off d8veh. :)

He'll soon be old enough to come for a ride up the woods. It's quite scary in there. Especially when you have to come back on your own.. :D

He's a bright kid that likes to talk politics. Weird, I know. It's like chatting with a future PM. But I am his favourite uncle. So maybe I'll direct him to the Brexit thread in a few years time. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: IR772

Related Articles

Advertisers