E-joring

chris130256

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 4, 2016
herefordshire
We had to put our gorgeous boy to sleep on Thursday. He was still running with us managing 8 miles last Friday. The end came way too soon.
Our rides won't be the same without him. Missing him badly. I know he had a few fans on here.
harley 1.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 4366

I've just figured out where you are and what park that is, which is a shame, because i was over there very recently. I could have joined you for a ride around the park.

• Agree

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
We live here, and I work in Brum. Looked at living in Telford (Leegomery) some years back now, when I came out of the mob. If I wasn't working, I'd have joined you. But only if you promised not to look at my bike too technically. I wouldn't be able to keep up with that. :)

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
We live here, and I work in Brum. Looked at living in Telford (Leegomery) some years back now, when I came out of the mob. If I wasn't working, I'd have joined you. But only if you promised not to look at my bike too technically. I wouldn't be able to keep up with that. :)
Let him look, if there was any issues he would likely say I have a bit that would fix that. He's nice that way.

• Agree

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Let him look, if there was any issues he would likely say I have a bit that would fix that. He's nice that way.
Imagine you ride around the park and you come back with a fully serviced bike with new bits on it :)

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing and Nealh

Related Articles

Advertisers