Ebco Eagle spares

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
I can get you one of these but could only get you a new one. Happy to get a quote for you, do you want it delivered?

Don milligan

Just Joined
May 8, 2015
By all means I would be interested in a quote. I was hoping for a used one for cost reasons. Also, do you know anywhere that could do a repair ? There is no evidence of any burning in the motor or tracking etc or loose or Brocken coils.

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Price for replacement would be £399. Do not know anyone who repairs these particular motors. The wheel also houses the controller so it could be a problem with the controller. If you have someone locally who repairs electrical equipment like motors it could be worth contacting them.

Reactions: Don milligan

Don milligan

Just Joined
May 8, 2015
Wanted. 20 inch Ebco Eagle front wheel.Or possibly just the motor stator.
Thanks very much for your efforts
Price for replacement would be £399. Do not know anyone who repairs these particular motors. The wheel also houses the controller so it could be a problem with the controller. If you have someone locally who repairs electrical equipment like motors it could be worth contacting them.
Thanks very much for your efforts but £400 is a bit much for me. I think you are right about the controller as even with no battery in the bike I cannot ride it due to front wheel vibration. It is not mechanical,ie anything loose or bearings, it is magnetic. A rapid magnetic pulse shakes the bike.

raj takhar

Just Joined
May 21, 2015
Hi

I am about to post my LSR-50 for sale, I bought just over a year ago for 1499, after a knee accident, works as it should, I'm looking for a lighter bike.

I'd sell or swap for lighter e-bike.

Don milligan

Just Joined
May 8, 2015
Sorry but I am not looking for another bike I just want to repair my Eagle to put it on sale. The bike was excellent before the motor failed.