Ebike noob in Nottingham

Ryan Yorke

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2018
Nottingham
Hi everyone,
Looking to buy an ebike in the near future, hoping to tap into you knowledgeable people’s experiences and share any knowledge I gain with others in a similar situation in the future. Looking forward to chatting to you all!
Ryan

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Evening Ryan :)

Gaz

JPGiant

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2017
West Yorkshire
Welcome, take your time and read up on the forum posts to get the best info.
It can be a bit of a minefield out there when choosing a new ebike or doing a conversion.
There's a wealth of experience on here.
When you're ready post some details and members who had similar needs will get back to you - hopefully.

Ryan Yorke

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2018
Nottingham
Thanks for the welcome guys!
I’ve been trawling through the forum as a guest for the past couple of weeks and already gained so much knowledge - there really is an invaluable wealth of experience here! Now I’m starting to get a grasp on what my options are I felt I should join and contribute the best I can.
My ebike is going to be my main form of transport so I want to make the right decision. Having tested a carera at Halfords to get a feel for what to expect I was taken aback by how much fun they can be, and how they just want to eat up miles! I’m actually looking forward to what at first seemed like a huge inconvenience of not being able to drive.

Reactions: JuicyBike