Ebike Review Video for $200 pounds!

TonyS

Just Joined
May 27, 2018
Hi I'm Tony and I'm looking for an experienced E-bike rider or staff in a bike store to do an E-bike review video for an E-bike prototype my startup develop.

The video should last around 5-7 mins and it's intended to help us and our potential customers get an unbiased understanding about the bike.

If you are interested to help us and get the 200 pounds, please send me some basic info(what you do, how long you have been riding...) about you through 44 7494 548374 or Tonystark2048s@gmail.com and we can arrange a time for you to do the video in UK. If you can refer somebody to do the video, you can share the 200 together.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
or Mr Ping + Dog
Yes I could. But I won't. It's a nice little offer of £200 for, effectively, a weeks work (40 hours or so). What with testing in a variety of domains, terrains, temperatures and weathers, analysing and critiquing, editing and re-shooting. It'll easily amount to that. It won't be anywhere near as simple as a cam on the handlebars! o_O

I do wish them well though. :)

@EddiePJ ?

TZC

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2014
Tony Stark looking for help? Shiv I'd expect his bike turn into armour or somethin

• :D
Reactions: Crockers