eco Expedition

Condor

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 14, 2014
Sorry folks ,old age telling on me .It should have said ,( eco Expedition}.Condor.

mglass57

Just Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Hiya, i was in the same position as you a about a month back after seeing the eco expedition bike on ebay. I thought it was great looking bike but i was unsure on whether it would be right for me as its so new and therefor little information about on it on the web from what i could find. I gave them a call on several occasions with several questions and the chap i spoke to was extremely helpful. The bike ticked all my boxes and the price was another bonus

having finally convinced the wife that it was money well spent i went ahead and placed my order through theyre website which was slightly cheaper. I was extremely surprised when it arrived the next day.

I didnt feel confident assembling it myself so took it to my local bike shop in its box and they did the assembly for me.

After getting it home i gave the battery a full charge before having my first ride on an electric bike

i have to say it took me a few minutes to get my head around riding with the electrical assistance as it was the first time i have ridden an electric bike and at first it can feel very strange compared to what i was used to, but once i got my head around it i was extremely happy.

You really notice the power when you are riding up a hill, the bike keeps on pushing you up. It also great on the flats and you can fly along at a much greater speed that you could comfortably maintain on a regular pedal bike.

The biggest problem with this bike is the amount of grief my wife gives me when she cant keep up with me on her regular push bike!!

Ive had the bike for nearly 3 weeks now and im very very happy with it and get plenty of use out of it. i find myself travelling by electric bike for journeys where i would not have considered using a regular pedal bike due to my lack of fitness, but the electric assistance means i dont have to worry about making it back

My advice to you would be give them a call like i did as they were very helpful. My personal recommendation would be go for it as its great and i cant fault the eco expedition electric bike !