Electric Bike Conversions Company

Steve Dyson

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2018

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I thought they had gone bust, seem to recall a thread about them and a warranty issue ?

Companies house shows them as active with a proposal to strike off and a red overdue accounts notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: wheeliepete

Andrew Wingrove

Pedelecer
Jul 8, 2017
York
www.simplicityin.training
The website is up and running still and taking orders. I placed an order for a controller, KT3LCD, cabling etc for around £100.00. I sent them an email after placing the order and receiving a confirmation of the order. No reply, and no reply to a further 2 emails. Six days past and I started to wonder. After sending them a email asking if they were still in business I received this message back.

Thank you for contacting Electric Bike Conversions Ltd

Unfortunately we are no longer in selling eBike conversion kits. We are continuing to sell accessories until they are gone.

We would like to thank you all for your continued support and business over the years.

kind regards

Electric Bike Conversions Ltd

So now started the process with Paypal to end the order. Pity as they were the only place in the UK that I seemed to be able to find a KT36 controller.

Steve Dyson

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2018
The website is up and running still and taking orders. I placed an order for a controller, KT3LCD, cabling etc for around £100.00. I sent them an email after placing the order and receiving a confirmation of the order. No reply, and no reply to a further 2 emails. Six days past and I started to wonder. After sending them a email asking if they were still in business I received this message back.

Thank you for contacting Electric Bike Conversions Ltd

Unfortunately we are no longer in selling eBike conversion kits. We are continuing to sell accessories until they are gone.

We would like to thank you all for your continued support and business over the years.

kind regards

Electric Bike Conversions Ltd

So now started the process with Paypal to end the order. Pity as they were the only place in the UK that I seemed to be able to find a KT36 controller.

I got a KT36/48 from amazon in the uk which is this one... I didnt know it was a KT until i got it though

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06Y2XH9HV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ElectricBikeConversions

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 22, 2013
Hi, Just wanted to make it clear that Electric Bike Conversions Ltd (www.electricbikeconversions.co.uk) are a different company to us, Electric Bike Conversions (www.electric-bike-conversions.co.uk). We are in no way linked to them and we are well and truly still up and running here in Stoke-on-Trent. We set up our business prior to them and it's caused some confusion over the last few years. Unfortunately, we do tend to be on the receiving end of calls from their disgruntled customers and it doesn't go down too well when you tell them they didn't buy their bike or kit from us. I hope this clarifies the situation for any existing and potential customers. Regards, Andy, Well Necessities Ltd (t/a Electric Bike Conversions, www.electric-bike-conversions.co.uk)