Electroped my first electric bike

marcusvictoria

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2011
oh thanks, struggled with that one. Done loads of links before but could not get it to work on here.
Back box is in the garage and rack on front removed. Also changed front bulb today,(as bulb had rusted internally) could only find a 3w one from Maplin to replace the 8w one, but it works great, full test 730pm on the way home from work tomorrow.

marcusvictoria

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2011
I am still loving my electroped at 22 mph but more speed is needed. So thinking about selling the bike but all other bikescare slower.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Peter you are best to keep your Q's to the first thread you started, jumping to and fro between new and a very old thread will be confusing.
You need to add a close up on the other thread the charger connection in pic #5.

Reactions: PewterRaven

PewterRaven

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 27, 2019
North East UK and Valencia, Spain.
Peter you are best to keep your Q's to the first thread you started, jumping to and fro between new and a very old thread will be confusing.
You need to add a close up on the other thread the charger connection in pic #5.
Hi Nealh - my request was aimed specifically at Marcus. His comments were made in 2012 and I put another comment re mine on the off chance he was still on this site, otherwise I would have not made the effort to repeat the request.
Thank you for the advice though.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi Nealh - my request was aimed specifically at Marcus. His comments were made in 2012 and I put another comment re mine on the off chance he was still on this site, otherwise I would have not made the effort to repeat the request.
Thank you for the advice though.
Marcus was last on here on May 20, 2019
you could always shoot him a PM if his email notifications are on otherwise i think he has left the site

Reactions: PewterRaven