Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
SW, the Levo by a long way.
thats bad then that is given the price of it id be pissed right off lol

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
What is the Levo like to ride as it has a very different geometry to your bike.

The lines from the rear wheel seem very different to the KTM which looks similar to the Haibike ?

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
To be fair to the guy, he did say that he tries to end every ride with nothing left, so increases the power settings as the ride goes.
So even though tonight's ride was only about twelve miles, his aim was still to get back with as little left as possible. I unusually used sport for most of the ride, and the bike had dropped just one bar. That in itself surprised me, but the conditions were very dry.

IR772, the guy is one hell of a fast rider, owns a down hill race track, has done the mega avalanche a few times, and has a screw or more loose. I'd actually forgotten how much that following him unsettles me with his cornering style. The bike suits him very well, and he can certainly hustle it about.

It will be interesting to se how long that the bike puts up with this kind of use. This is him in front.
https://www.facebook.com/matt.wakefield.969/videos/t.811205472/10154503463740473/?type=2&theater

And playing in the local woods.

chris130256

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 4, 2016
herefordshire
I've been down the first few k's on skis of the mega avalanche. I don't know how anyone could do it on a mtb? Screw loose all of them who do it. If I was 40 years younger though....? Always a good way to lose a few minutes of your life watching youtube videos of the race.
Keep us posted on the Levo's progress Eddie.

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
I'd read somewhere that the levo battery ran out of charge quicker than say a Haibike of similar spec on same ride, speed, cadence and weight. There was a marked difference as well, interesting.

I done some testing myself on my Haibike with bosch motor and speed of 25mph average. On turbo i get 3.8 miles per bar, sport 4.5 miles per bar and tour 5.3 miles per bar.

I haven't tried eco, as hitting 25mph over my average 20 mile ride isn't going to happen, even if feeling fit on day.

If i switch dongle off and average 15 mph the figures rocket!

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
To be fair to the guy, he did say that he tries to end every ride with nothing left, so increases the power settings as the ride goes.
So even though tonight's ride was only about twelve miles, his aim was still to get back with as little left as possible. I unusually used sport for most of the ride, and the bike had dropped just one bar. That in itself surprised me, but the conditions were very dry.

IR772, the guy is one hell of a fast rider, owns a down hill race track, has done the mega avalanche a few times, and has a screw or more loose. I'd actually forgotten how much that following him unsettles me with his cornering style. The bike suits him very well, and he can certainly hustle it about.

It will be interesting to se how long that the bike puts up with this kind of use. This is him in front.
https://www.facebook.com/matt.wakefield.969/videos/t.811205472/10154503463740473/?type=2&theater

And playing in the local woods.

Wow good height, puts my 2-3ft jumps into perspective. My excuse is the older you get the more you realise the damage you can do to yourself and self preservation creeps in.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i cant see why you still have that old display lol :rolleyes:

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Sorry Eddie I did not see that you had up graded to the "I live in the South" Mk2 version.

Here is the Herefordian MK1

20161218_153853[445].jpg

Reactions: EddiePJ

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Eddie I agree it's sooo disappointing when these auxiliaries have such limited flexibility.

Still amazed how this fits in a Camel.

Related Articles

Advertisers